Hebrew Hospital Home | Greenburgh, NY
Hebrew Hospital Home of Westchester Continuing Care Retirement Community
DTS Provident was retained by the Hebrew Hospital Home Foundation to provide Site/Civil and Traffic engineering services associated with the development of its new Continuing Care Retirement Community located on a 58.64-acre parcel of land in Westchester County, New York. The project was developed in three phases. The first phase involved the development of a 160-bed nursing home, a 1600-foot access driveway and ancillary parking facilities. The second phase included the development of a 6,982 s.f. Adult Day Care Center. The final phase, known as Westchester Meadows, involved the development of a building complex that contains 120 independent living units, 10 assisted living units and a 20-bed nursing home.
- DTS Provident prepared site layout plans, grading plans, utility plans, erosion and sediment control plans, construction details, a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan and technical specifications.
- DTS Provident prepared Highway Improvement Plans for the addition of a left turn lane within NYS Route 100 in order to provide improved access to the development. All documents were prepared in accordance with NYSDOT requirements.
- DTS Provident prepared a Traffic Impact Study to identify access requirements and potential impacts to adjacent intersections. A Parking variance study was also performed, to identify the site’s parking demand and associated parking ratio.
- DTS Provident assisted in preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Statement for the nursing home and Westchester Meadows.
- DTS Provident provided construction observation services for the site/civil engineering-related items that were constructed for the 160-bed nursing home and Adult Day Care Center.
Through DTS Provident’s engineering efforts, the client was able to obtain approvals for each development phase and the development has been completed.
- Expert Witness Testimony
Our integrated, strategic approach to project planning and implementation balances the concerns of the land owner, the community, and the environment with the specific characteristics of the site, enabling us to create intelligent land use solutions.